Wednesday, August 22, 2007

One Month Ago Today...

...Anne and Tony were married. Happy One Month Anniversary!!!
Anne is my sister-in-law and one of the most beautiful people I know. She is very creative, incredibly compassionate and has a very quick whit, which makes her a lot of fun to be around. I met Anne when Nick and I were dating. I shared a room with her when Nick brought me home to meet the family. Anyway, we stayed up all night talking. I liked her so much that I hoped that if things didn't work out with me and Nick I could continue to be her friend. Well, things worked out and better than friendship, she has become my sister. Through the years, one of my prayers for Anne was that one day, she would meet a man who appreciates her. Truly appreciates the beautiful person that she is. Not just her exterior beauty but her heart. God answered that prayer when she met Tony. He is equally witty...which make them both a blast to be around...and he loves Anne...truly loves her. He is the kind of person you meet who you instantly feel a bond with. I am so happy for the both of them and look forward to seeing where their future leads...I know it will be chock full of fun and adventure.
Anne and Tony were married on Hermosa Beach on July 22. They had their wedding their way...and it was beautiful!!! I caught them in a kiss just as Tony left to find his place on the beach...yep, that's right he actually saw her before the wedding!

No, your eyes are not playing tricks on you...Tony is waiting for Anne to walk down the flower pedal aisle with her two sisters Susan and Sarah. They officiated the wedding. Nick likes to joke that his sisters married his sister!

No L.A. wedding would be complete without the paparazzi. And for dessert...cookies!!! Anne and Tony like them and opted for a variety of desserts as opposed to the traditional tiered wedding cake. They were delicious!!!

1 comment:

Macie Days said...

I want one of those cookies!