Monday, August 27, 2007

Bug Day!

Have I mentioned how much I love living in Idaho? I LOVE it!! This past weekend the Idaho Botanical Gardens hosted its annual most fun event ever...Bug Day!! I love living in a place that has a special event dedicated to the second most favorite things of boys, BUGS!! (In case you were wondering what comes first...much to my disappointment it isn't their moms...it's rocks.)
Anyway what could be cooler than having a Mormon cricket crawl up your arm?

That would be having a walking stick crawl up your arm...and a hissing cockroach too...at the same time!!!

Oh, look at this cute little bug...



2 comments:

Macie Days said...

BUG DAY! HURRAY!!!
Boise is awesome. Bugs--not my fav, but awesome for Jay!

Diane said...

Hi! Wow, what a fun day! I am wondering, are all the crickets in Idaho Mormon, or are there some Catholics? If we had bug day in Goldsboro, we'd have to have Baptist Crickets :). We miss you!