Monday, August 20, 2007

Fun in the Sun!!!

Jay trying out the surf board...before tying it to the ski boat.
Check out that balance!


I love the shot of this sweet toddler...I can't see his face, but I am sure he is looking at the boy playing in the water anticipating the day he'll be big enough to splash and play. Actually, I think he already believes he is big enough to join him...his mom just won't let him.
After looking at these photos to share, I noticed they are all taken of the backs of heads...no surprise. I have found as a parent and photographer I often find myself literally behind the children...they are always on the move! The image of my son, Nick's back will be forever imprinted on my brain as he took his first steps, the first time he learned to pedal away on his tricycle, every trip to the pool that I followed on foot as he rode his bike, or scooter. The first day of school as he entered the classroom. I could go on and on. As he grows he may slow down, or not but I will always be there, standing right behind him.

1 comment:

Macie Days said...

sniff sniff! That is so sweet!