Friday, September 12, 2008

Yesterday...

I was getting ready in my bathroom. Of course, Luke was in there getting into all of the drawers and pulling everything out. He was happy, therefore, so was I. He was talking away to me in his whole unknown language. Unknown, that is, to everyone but him, he certainly seems to know what he is saying. Then, from out of the blue, he said as clear as day, "bye-bye," waved and left the room.

Jay brought home his school work from the previous week. They are learning "less than" and "greater than." All of Jay's signs had big jagged teeth on them.

I love my life.

4 comments:

Katherine said...

hehehe!
Buhbye! So cute!

Jen McD said...

Super cute - I love little talkers! I bet that little stinker left a mess behind him. Why do they do that??

Only boys would draw jagged teeth, my favorite!

LaffyCaffi said...

adorrrrable. Can't wait to see those little shavers this Thanksgivin!

Anonymous said...

So Cute! Fun time with those two ....how charming!