Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Randomness...

You know those personality questionnaires that are forwarded continually through e-mail? You know, the ones that ask you a million very important questions like whether you prefer chocolate or vanilla, your favorite sounds, what you are wearing on your feet...RIGHT NOW, etc... You have to answer the questions, honestly and then send them to a hundred of your (previous) friends so they can get to know you better. I think the real thing they learn about you is you have too much time on your hands. I do love getting those questionnaires back and reading other people's answers though, especially my brother's. He always cracks me up.

Anyway, I have been thinking lately that I haven't received one in a long time. And I kind of want to so I can change one of my answers. I always answer that my biggest fear is sharks. They REALLY scare me, especially when I am in the ocean. But recently, I read that more people are killed each year by coconuts falling on their heads than by shark attacks. So, I want receive one of those questionnaires so I can change my answer. My biggest fear is no longer sharks, I am now most fearful of coconuts. Yes, my biggest fear is that a coconut will fall on my head, unbeknownst to m, and kill me. Another reason I am so glad that I live in Idaho!

4 comments:

Jen McD said...

GET OUT! I filled one out today and *almost* sent it to you, but thought you might not like those kinds of things.... I'm going back to send it to you. I don't think they asked about sharks though.

Anonymous said...

I'll send you one tomorrow. Mine is all about sharks and coconuts!!!

Katherine said...

yes yes... too much time on your hands.

Katherine said...

Another thought that ran through my head, "Oh great, another thing for Gina to worry about!"
Forget Hawaii.
Speaking of Hawaii... do you and your family want to plan a trip and me and my family can meet you there? What do you think about next summer? Next winter? Lets take a vacation together!