Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Let it snow! Please?!?!?!

People are getting snowed in all around us. My sister, Katherine, wore her pajamas inside out and backwards and the very next day, in Nasheville TN, there was 4 inches of snow! My friends in Germany and Belgium are reporting on Facebook that they are snowed in. Snow Snow SNOW! How come up here in the northern part of the U.S. there isn't any? Jay desperately wants a snow day. I told him about Aunt Katherine's method and you know he was totally up for that! I decided to join him. Here we are in our pajamas, inside out and backwards. You can see the hope in his eyes. This was the first night I didn't have to ask him to get ready for bed.


It didn't work. No snow. Not a trace. Sorry Kid. (You can blame it on Aunt Katherine. She took our snow.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture of you and Jay! Just wait Jay...snow may be on the way!