Monday, February 1, 2010

Jay goes back to preschool...

Jay has been begging me to bring me to Luke's Mom & Tots class. Unfortunately Luke's class is held during Jay's class. Of course, Jay has asked to skip school so he can join us..."just one time!" My answer: "no." As luck would have it Jay's school had a teacher workday that fell on Monday and so he got to return to his old preschool and help Luke in Mom & Tots. Since I had a little more freedom, I brought my camera.

Luke went right to business. Painting...


and hammering...


and splashing...


I love this photo of Jay playing with Luke in the water table. He is such a sweet kid!


Luke was so proud to have his big brother by his side during circle time.


And Jay is way more fun than me on the playground!!!


But way too big for that car!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember the days....pre-school days! Luke is growing up. Great pictures!