Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wanna see...

...what an eight-year-old, boy, sleep over looks like? Here is the tamed down version minus the wrestling, popcorn, and endless trips to the bathroom...

At last, they are all laying down, in their sleeping bags enjoying Speed Racer.
Breakfast. I made cinnamon rolls.
Their plates are clean but I noticed the strawberries are all there.
Luke is playing Rock Band...or at least he thinks so.
Of course, he had to get in on all the action!
Eddie sings "Mississippi Queen"
Guitar right, drums left.
I love all the blank, zombie stares. This band needs a little more caffeine or something!
Oh, and my house was a WRECK!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

haha! I like the kid playing the drums in that last photo. He looks like someone is forcing him to play the drums!

Anonymous said...

What brave, wonderful parents to have a rock band sleep over!

Memories Of Mine said...

Brave alringt !!!

Ithink breakfast sounded totally delicious and I would have eaten the strawberries.