Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Anne, Tony and Madison come to Idaho!

She just gets cuter and cuter. Here is Madison getting some "belly" time.
And here I am, getting some "Madison" time.
Luke was interested in the baby, but not too interested, thankfully.
Jay thought she was pretty cool as well.
Jay and Luke admiring sweet Madison.
Anne or Tony took these great shots Sunday morning while Nick made waffles!
I was busy holding my niece.
I love this photo...I wish I could take credit for it.
Anne is such a fun aunt!
It won't fit...
Nope, nobody is getting to that baby!!!

Thanks for flying all the way to Idaho to spend the weekend with us!!!!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

She is so sweet!!! Looks like you guys had fun! Im glad Luke didn't try to wrestle Madison!

Memories Of Mine said...

That looks like a fun time. I chuckling of the baby comment about Luke not being to interested. Mikaela has it all planned out for me. I am to get a boyfriend so I can get married, and we can have lots of money, I wont need to work any more and I can give her a baby sister. I wonder what century she thinks all this is going to happen in.

Anonymous said...

What a great visit! The picture of Tony in a football guard shot is just great!