Thursday, January 15, 2009

A date with the boys...

Saturday, it was cold outside. Last week's little "heat wave" had melted all the snow. The boys were going a bit stir crazy...and so was I. I've had enough movie watching and Wii playing to last the rest of the year. So, I took the boys to Ceramica and of course, brought my camera. Going through the photos was eye-opening. I understand there is a six year difference in age between my two boys but these photos reveal their personality differences as well. Check it out...

Nick
Luke
Nick
Luke
Nick

Luke

Nick
Luke
Nick
Luke (he is obviously over his "no messy hands" phase)
Nick
Luke

4 comments:

Katherine said...

haha! That is very sweet. You are a GOOD mom! Nick is very diligent, but I am sure Luke will be the same someday.
I see Luke with the fruit snacks at the end. Thanks for turning Macie onto these in Colorado. No doubts she would be saying "Mo Mo Fute Naks?" (More More Fruit Snacks?) And then I say, "All Gone!" and she would scream LOUD and we would have to leave immediately.

Jen McD said...

It is humorous to see the differences! You are a fun mommy who lets them be who they are!

Memories Of Mine said...

Very funny, the photos show a huge difference in personality.

One is full of thought, caution. The other is well …. A little more willing to experiment and see where the road takes him, I think.

Anonymous said...

Just adorable! Nothing like a two year old painting! Jay looks like an artist!