Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Yesterday's post was a little dark so I thought maybe I would lighten things up today. I thought these photos of Luke in a pink jeep might do the trick. They make me smile from the inside out! This is our friend's daughter's jeep. Luke loves steering wheels and the moment he saw it he wanted in. He was perfectly content to sit in a non-moving vehicle and pretent he was driving. I was happy that he was contained...for the moment. Kim, showed him how to work the gas pedal.

This is why toddlers shouldn't drive. He was always looking behind.
Until he ran into something...like Kim's beautiful garden.
Oh, and Kim I haven't forgotten to replace your garden light.
Is this the picture of joy or what? Nick wanted all of these in black and white...he didn't want pictures posted of Luke having so much fun in a PINK jeep. That just isn't very manly.
Add a dog to the mix...Oh, he is over the moon!
All done.
What a ride!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

How FUN! I always said I would never spoil my kids with one of those trucks... they always seemed a little over the top, but I have changed my mind and I am way antzy to get one for Macie. A pink one! Maybe off of craigslist or something, but we will get one for sure. You should too. Luke is in Toddler Heaven!

Anonymous said...

I could reach out and hug that little Luke! Watch out drivers, here he comes! What a great age to be and to be with. Have fun!