Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First day of SECOND grade!

Luke is trying to steal the spotlight. It is Jay's big day and there he is, half way around the block. Luke, having tasted freedom, is on the loose and very happy. Now that I think about it, I have to wonder if Jay is trying to loose me. He never walks that fast.

That's better. Jay's first day of second grade. I can't believe it! He is growing up too fast. He didn't want me to go with him to the bus stop. I thought for sure it would be okay for me to follow him to the bus stop and take his picture as he is getting on the bus well into Elementary School and maybe Junior High. But alas, I think this is my last year...maybe.
I hope he finds his classroom okay and I hope the kids are nice to him.

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Yeah Gina, your days of being Jay's coolest person in the world are diminishing... at least you still have Luke. You know he still thinks you are cool!

Unknown said...

Hahahaha Luke has Cankles!

Anonymous said...

How exciting, first day of second grade, Jay looks so grown up. Have a great year, Jay!