Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Colorado Cousins!

We just returned from a whirl-wind trip to Texas and Colorado. In Texas we visited Nick's sister and brother-in-law, Anne and Tony. We also made a little side trip out to Hamlin for the Cooper Family Reunion. The Coopers are the descendents of my great-great-grandfather. More to come on that later. Then, the boys and I stopped in Colorado on the way home. We met up with my sister Katherine and her daughter Macie, who traveled out from Nashville. We spent some time visiting my mom and then some time with my Dad...also more to come. It was a great 12 days that went by WAY too fast!!!
Here are Luke, Jay and Macie wrestling on Granny's floor before bedtime.
Macie LOVES Jay! She didn't wrestle...she gave hugs.
Luke having fun with his big brother!
Awwww...isn't she sweet? I miss her already!


3 comments:

Macie Days said...

Awwww, so sweet! I miss all three of you!
Macie is signing "J". She misses Jay.

Katie said...

oh my gosh, that's macie? she looks adorably different in these pictures. so grown up in that first one. your boys are as handsome as ever. glad you had a nice trip, but i bet it feels good to be home.

Anonymous said...

So cute! Charming pictures! Both kids are just adorable.