Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I Did It! I Camped!!!

For two nights and three days, in a tent, out in the middle of the mountains, no bathrooms, no showers. I did it! We went with our friends and had a blast. Here's what we did.

We drove our boats to our campsite.


We gave each other "high fives!"



Dug up bones. We called our camp "Dinosaur Beach" because of all the bones the kids found. I didn't really care what kind of animal it was but was quite concerned about what animal killed it.



We enjoyed cocktails, good company and beautiful sunsets!


Drove the boat around the awesome reservoir!


Tubed


Wakeboarded


Played in the water.


Enjoyed walks along the beach with a friend.


Flirted with all the girls.


Danced on the log and got a little crazy!


Slept under the stars and ate all of our meals outside.


Smiled


And danced some more!

Fun was had by all. But nothing is like home sweet home...a soft bed and running water!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

I love these picture. May I suggest music to go with them?

Memories Of Mine said...

They are lovely photos are the 2 happy girls your nieces?

Jen McD said...

You actually made me wish I would have tried that whole camping thing while we were in Idaho.

Those smiles can't be found in a mall or restaurant. I'm glad you had such a good time!