Thursday, October 30, 2008

Record Breaking Lows

A few weeks ago we had record breaking low temperatures and record breaking snowfall. The next morning Boise was literally iced over. But we still had a soccer game. The ice on the field and the mist in the air, children bundled from head to toe, made for some good photography.


Luke is pouting because I won't let him eat his goldfish crackers off the ground.
This boy on Nick's team is an Afghan refugee.

Brrrrrrrrr


Grandpa and Luke play soccer.



Setting up...

He flies!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

those are so great and beautiful images!
I think I'd let Macie eat the goldfish crackers off the ground... if I didn't, I'd get more than a pout.

Jen McD said...

I love the Grandpa shot! We missed out on the weather, dang the luck!

Anonymous said...

Brrrr....cold! the game must go on! Great action shots. Jay can really move!