Thursday, October 2, 2008

Buddies

This is Hank. He looks like he is going on twelve but he just turned two. Seriously. He is Luke's first real friend. As you can see, Hank is a bit of a bruiser. He is the youngest of three boys. We, very fittingly, call him "Hank the Tank."
Two toddlers on a joy ride in the middle of the street....what could go wrong?
I just love these little guys! I know having Hank as his friend, Luke will be very protected at school...or, at the very least grow up pretty tough.
Moments later Luke fell out of the car. I think he had had enough of being the passenger.
Luke's turn to drive! Watch out Diesel!!!
Hey, who's watching the road?

Yep. they're buds!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

I'm in Quella Persona heaven! Updates HURRAY!

First a jeep, now a Cadillac. Way to upgrade, Luke!

And Hank looks like a bruiser... tough cookie.

Jen McD said...

Sweet Hank. His little forehead is proof of those big brothers! I love the one of the two of them not looking. Hank looks like he's texting! Thanks for the update and I like the new look!