Sunday, December 23, 2007

Winter Garden-A-Glow

One of my FAVORITE events during winter is Winter Garden-A-Glow. The Idaho Botanical gardens light up with millions, if not, thousands of tiny lights!
I try to go as often as possible. This year, we got to take Anne and Tony. I think everyone needs to experience this light show extravaganza!!! Here they are warming their hands by the fire...isn't that cozy?


Anne and Tony are newlyweds...need I say anything more?
The line for Santa was too long so we had to settle for Sacagawea.




2 comments:

Macie Days said...

Hopefully Sacagawea will pass on the word to Santa...
That is so funny, I was laughing out loud. Especially of the photo of Jay... he seems just as happy with Sacagawea :-)

Jen McD said...

Thanks for telling us about this! We've been twice so far and the boys love it! Next time we'll settle for Sacagawea too - hehehe