Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Bath Time...

...definitely Luke's favorite time of day! We have a little routine now that makes him squeal with delight. I change his diaper and leave him naked on his bedroom floor then go to the bathroom. As soon as he hears the water he makes a bee-line for the bath. You never saw a baby crawl so fast and with so much excitement!
Seriously...is there anything cuter? What a perfect little body. How can anyone look a this sweet little baby and not believe in a God?

Yep...there's nothing better than a tub full of warm water!



3 comments:

Macie Days said...

Hello toosh! I just want to pinch it!!
Poor little fella doesn't look happy at all.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have Jenny take photos of me that way and I will email them to you.

Cute!

(Mark)

Anonymous said...

Just too cute! What a wonderful smile Luke has.......