Wednesday, March 3, 2010

And the countdown begins...



I am going! This year, I actually get to go the the Wedding and Portrait Photographers International convention in LAS VEGAS, baby! Whooo-Hooo! I am so excited! Thanks to my husband who is taking time off work to take care of the kids and thanks to my brother who listed me as his assistant so I can go for FREE! (I am squealling it like in that movie "Bedtime Stories."). I used my credit card points for my airfare and got a Priceline deal on a really nice hotel. Bummer I am sharing it with my brother but who can be picky when you are on a budget, right? Oh, I am so excited!!!!

I have to sign off so I can go jump up and down, now....WEEEEE-HEEEEEE!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

YEAH!!!! So exciting!
HURRAY for staying in plush Trump Hotel.
Boo to sharing a room with our brother.
(haha!)
I hope you have such a fantastic time, and that you will learn valuable things that will catapult your photography career!
You give so much of yourself to the people around you...you totally deserve this! Have an awesome time!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time! Conventions are sooo fun and it is about what you love to do! Enjoy every minute...you deserve it!

La Mama said...

Have an awesome time, I'm praying for you. ENJOY!!! :)