Wednesday, December 16, 2009

'Tis the Season...

...to be jolly!


I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...

The first feel of snow...hence the really big smile! It was just a dusting a little precursor to what was to come but enough to make Luke one really happy boy!


Oh, you'd better watch out, you'd better not pout, you'd better not cry, I'm telling you why...
Santa Claus is coming to town!
(And this is the REAL one! Jay was sure of it!)

This is Jay's list. It has his side and Luke's side and a middle column of things that would be nice for both of them. At the top of Jay's list is a JLX Overdrive remote control car that can go fast over any terrain...even through water! And Luke wants a BIG BOY BIKE!


I would give anything to know the exact thought Luke is having right here in this shot!


Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...how lovely are your branches!

Our tradition of placing the star on top of the tree doesn't thrill me so much as rattle my bones...for me, it is scarier than Halloween! Nick stands on top of a stool (no, not a foot stool...a BAR stool) with a boy on TOP of his shoulders and then leans WAY over so said boy can place the star on top of the tree. This year it was Luke's turn.


His arms were a tad short so, thankfully instead of Nick standing on top of a phonebook, on top of the bar stool and leaning even further over, he took over.


Nick is holding onto the star, Luke is holding on for dear life, Jay is holding on to the stool and I am holding my breath. This is a team effort.


Aaaaaahhhh.....

We wish you a Merry Christmas! We WISH you a MERRY Christmas!! We WISH you a Merry CHRISTMAS...and a Happy New Year!!!

4 comments:

Katherine said...

I LOVE THIS!!
Merry Christmas Radovcich's!!!

Memories Of Mine said...

I think Jay is right, this Santa looks the real deal. I want to wish you and your family a very merry Christmas if I don't pop over before then.

Jen McD said...

That's a pretty convincing Santa! I have the perfect gift idea: Gina please buy your hubby a big tall ladder for future Star topping activities.

Anonymous said...

Great Santa pictures...love the one with the list! Topping the tree with a star....is always an exciting moment!