Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I am so late wishing my 9-year-old HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

October 10th 2009

The day started out with Jay's second to last football game. He played like a 9-year-old!


The team did an obnoxious rendition of the HAPPY BIRTHDAY song.




More football at Jay's football birthday party. Nope, he isn't having any fun!



One dad and four kids per team.


Way to block that 6-year-old, Dave!


The fans.



Pizza at Lucky 13



Luke is waiting for cake.






Happy birthday sweet boy! I can't believe you are nine!

2 comments:

Memories Of Mine said...

Happy Birthday Jay. I need to start organizing a 7 year old birthday party.

Jen McD said...

NINE? I totally remember turning 9, how can he already be nine?

Happy Birthday Jay! I hope that smile lasts many years and more. What a fun day.

ps - Luke, you're killing me waiting for the cake! Love it.