Saturday, May 9, 2009

Our trip to California...

Madison is too cute for words! That's why I always take pictures!


I remember giving Jay a bath in that very same sink. It was just me though...he was very slippery and I was very nervous. It looks like more fun for everyone when Dad is around to hold and entertain the baby!


My other sweet niece, Nicole. Isn't she beautiful?!


Sarah & Carlos were joined in matrimony by none other than Nick.


Jay was the most handsome ring bearer!


The wedding was beautiful...almost as beautiful as the bride.
Congratulations Sarah & Carlos!


Luke was my second shooter. He did a great job! He got all the unflattering abdominal and leg shots.

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Congrats Sarah and Carlos!! Looks like fun!

I laughed out loud when you said that Luke takes all the unflattering belly and leg shots! So funny.

And Jay. He seems to have behaved much better for Sarah's wedding than mine. I guess that's what 6 years will do for a boy!

La Mama said...

LOL...gotta love the unflattering pictures, too funny! You did a beautiful job on the wedding pictures, breath'taking! Can't wait to see you.

Memories Of Mine said...

First of all, I love your black and white shots they have a real journalist feel about them. Luke is so cute with the camera too.

The brides dress looks stunning. I love looking at bridal fashion. I spy a really handsome ring bearer too.