Friday, May 9, 2008

Grandma Great

It is with great sadness that I write this post. Yesterday, Nick's grandmother Jacqueline Boyle passed away quite unexpectedly. Yes, she was getting on in age but was the picture of health. She died in her home, just as she would have wanted. I am comforted knowing that she now resides in heaven with her Lord and Savior and the love of her life. Grandma Great was an amazing woman, someone I am so thankful I had the pleasure of knowing. She was gracious, kind, gentle and carried peace with her where ever she went. Despite her petite and frail looking exterior, Grandma was as tough as nails and a very hard worker. Without any doubt, she loved her family. My only hope is she knew how much we all love her. She is survived by her daughter, seven grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.


Grandma, you will be deeply missed.

2 comments:

Jen McD said...

Gina and Nick, I'm sorry for the loss of your loved Grandma Great. (((hugs)))

Macie Days said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Grandma Great. My thoughts and prayers are with your family and Nicks during this time.