Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Belated Thanksgiving! We had a wonderful weekend. My brother, Mark, his girlfriend, Jenny and their dog, Gary, drove up from Colorado to celebrate with us.
Jenny just got conked on the nose by Luke...I hope she'll still come back to visit:-). She is the best thing to ever happen to my brother. Doesn't he look happy? I am secretly (well, now, not so secretly) hoping she'll be my sister-n-law soon.
Mark baked a delicious apple pie entirely from scratch.
Jay lost his top front tooth. (Not on Mark's apple pie)
And Luke and Gary bonded over Cheerios


I have so much to be thankful for and hope that your blessings are too numerous to count as well.
Much love and thankfulness, Gina

2 comments:

Macie Days said...

Ah! Jay's tooth! He is so cute!
Looks like an awesome Thanksgiving!!

Anonymous said...

Jay has a special window in his mouth, tooth fairy time! Lots to be be Thankful for, looks like a fun day.