Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I'm Getting Work!!!...if you want to call it that.

I have finally booked my first photo shoots. The autumn colors are beautiful! I am so grateful to families who take a chance on someone new. There are a lot of talented photographers here to choose from so I am truly honored when someone likes my work.
As you can see from the photos below I like to have fun while working with families. I have tried the sit down and pose method in the past...it doesn't work for me. Let's play in the leaves, eat candy and have fun! That's what it is all about...capturing the everyday interactions between family members.







3 comments:

Macie Days said...

Those are fabulous!
My fav is #3!

Jen McD said...

Gina - thanks for posting these! I am still trying to narrow them down! You took SO MANY great ones!! I'll catch up with you soon - Jen

Anonymous said...

Gina, love them. You are very talented. What fun!