Friday, October 5, 2007

Ceramica!

Jay had the day off from school yesterday and today so we decided to do something fun, creative and get a start on the holidays. So we went to a local ceramic painting place to hand paint Christmas ornaments. It is totally hands off for moms...they insist that the children have the freedom to paint what and how they want. I couldn't resist the light shining throught the window, thankfully, I had my camera.
Whoever is the lucky recipient of this ornament, please act surprised.

Luke started off having a good time...but it grew old fast. I guess watching his brother paint is right up there with watching paint dry. Not much fun for someone who has the ability to crawl around and get into anything that looks intriguing...but is strapped to a stroller.





5 comments:

Macie Days said...

I hope I get that ornament... I promise to act surprised!
And I love the sequences of Luke. Isn't that the way it is... happy to sad is a quick transition!

Jravella said...

That last picture of Luke makes me want to pick him up and give him a big hug!

I love reading and seeing how you have settled into your new home town. It makes me look forward to when we make the leap from the Air Force. Andrea and I refer to it as "When we get where we're going." I'm glad to see you have arrived.

Unknown said...

Whoever gets that ornament is a very lucky person. That's great that they don't let parents interfere. I wonder if that's tough for some controlling parents!

Cute shots of Luke, too!

grandmaR said...

boy, what a baby.....love, Aunt Susan
You don't think Grandma would say anything like that??!!! Sweet Guy!

Macie Days said...

HUNTER!??!?
Reveal your identity please, Mister Nice Man who says "thats cute" and other nice things with jibba jabba.