Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pure

Yesterday I experience a peace of mind and contentment that can only be described as pure Heaven. It was what I imagine Heaven will be like some day. It was the first day of spring and I was sitting outside enjoying the sunshine, listening to the birds chirp and watching my two-year-old entertain himself with his favorite outside toy, the water table. I felt nothing but pure contentment. Pure peace. Pure joy.


I love the way he holds his mouth when he is concentrating.


Luke insisted on wearing his hat even though it was soaking wet.







I love the back of his head. His hair is the perfect shade of blonde. In Heaven I can only hope my hair is this color. I wonder how much it would cost to get it this color on earth?

Luke finally realized he is cold and wet...and probably hungry.

Time to go in, change clothes and have a snack.

Pure love!

4 comments:

Katherine said...

He's a little looker! Watch out!

Mrs. Proctor said...

That water table looks like fun! The first day of spring was good here too! And that shade of blonde is priceless...who would have guessed that was going to be his hair color?

Memories Of Mine said...

he was soaking, which means he had fun.

The water table is realy cool, I haven't seen one like that before.

Jravella said...

Neat water table, where did you find that? The twins would love that!