Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Female Bonding In Colorado

I just returned from my annual "female bonding" shopping trip in Colorado with my mom and sister. This year, as wonderful treat, my mom's sister Aunt Peggy joined us. And as an extra special treat so did Macie, my niece. It was so much fun!

Mom, Me, Peggy, Katherine and Macie unwinding after a long day of shopping in our hotel room with a glass of champagne.
Macie is saying "mommy's juice."
Macie got into the spirit of the occasion by donning her glamorous "must have" of the season.
I think she's upset we didn't spend more time in Macy's.
Nothing a little coloring can't help.
What a fun weekend!

4 comments:

Keith McDaniel said...

Fun times!! I hope you scored all your good deals!!

Keith McDaniel said...

opps - it's me (Jennifer) ;-)

Katherine said...

so fun! Thank you for being the BEST aunt Gina.

Anonymous said...

What a great visit! Got some good buys? I hope so. What a lovely family picture.